Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Journal #1


Once upon a time I was a little girl with a big dream that changed my life forever. Anyone reading this would assume that I became someone who is to be remembered but I am just here to tell you my story, the truth. Mom and Dad weren’t the typical parents that pushed me to be the best person I could. No, they were the ones that brought me down. Sometimes I can’t blame them, since the death of my sister sent my dad to drugs and my mom through the roof with anger. It seemed that they forgot about something else, me.
When I was nine nothing was stopping me from becoming a princess. I was destined to become something important, someone with the name everybody in the world will know. I even thought of changing my name from Bernice Bowers to Stephanie Hope because everyone who is anyone has the coolest name. In my trailer in Sunny Side Trailer Park in Alabama, I would walk through the streets in my crown, which I saved up cleaning Ms. Jenkins’ house, waves as if I was Anne Hathaway from the Princess Diaries.
At the age of fifteen, after growing out my brown curly hair, filling out in my breasts, growing into my heart shaped face with blue eyes, and having the body that every girl in my grade wishes they could have there was a change. I went to Hollywood at eighteen with so much vigor that no one would dare get into my way. Except for Kegan Hanes. He was the first boy I ever loved or so was said. I was intrigued by his high class parents that dressed like polo models, his knowledge of the world I was never a part of, and his friends that looked at me with such respect. It wasn’t until the night that these friends of his looked at me a little differently after having a few drinks. That night, those guys did things to me that no woman should ever endure while the love of my life, Kegan sat back and did nothing. I was broken with nothing, no money, or the will to move on. After becoming homeless and ruined for months, I decided it was time to do something for myself. I went to an audition for a small movie and although I looked ragged, a woman there saw something in me that no one has before. Her name was Elizabeth Nied and I would be nothing without her. She brought to success as a famous actress and I now make my own money and will never let all those people bring me down again. I became the princess I was made to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment